Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TOO MUCH DOG FOOTAGE, SO LITTLE TIME

Yeh. It's another dog video. Get over it. You do know where you are, right


This summer/fall we spent 7 or 8 days up at Springhaven Lodge at Nares Inlet. I've produced several videos covering those trips. I even made a video starring the girls alone

But, you know, I shoot a lot of footage. Gosh, Vic, do you? Shut up

Normally after I cut one of my little amateur videos I'm left with a lot of footage, some of which is left for a reason (as in it sucks) but some of it viable shots. So I'm trying to be prudent in exploiting this footage

So you will be seeing new videos cut from this Leftover footage. Yay, how lucky are you. You can thank me later. With beer

Anyway, here's a Leftover video of the dogs up at Springhaven Lodge

Yeh

Ain't you lucky

So Many Dogs, So Little Time from Victor Kellar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites