Thursday, February 6, 2014

WINTER VU ALL OVER AGAIN

OK kids, slip on your elbow length leather driving gloves, your goggles and your bonnet and jump into the back of VJ's Way Back Machine

Don't worry, it will be a short trip, we won't burn much gas and we can avoid the toll roads

Feb 8, 2013 Toronto was hammered by a significant snow storm. People freaked out, traffic snarled and politicians whined "we need more money who would know it would snow in Ontario in winter!"

My reaction is different, I have a border collie. I grabbed a toy, strapped on my GoPro and took out Terra to play in the snow


Storm? What storm? from Victor Kellar on Vimeo.

A year has passed and a lot has happened: We live in a new house, I have a new job and Collette works in a new school. But guess what ... winter in Canada doesn't change all that much

Feb 5 2014 Toronto was hammered by a significant snow storm. People freaked out, traffic snarled and politicians whined "we need more money who would know it would snow in Ontario in winter!"

My reaction is different, I have a border collie. I grabbed a toy, strapped on my GoPro and took out Terra to play in the snow ....

Sounds familiar eh

Deja Winter all over again



Deja Winter All Over Again from Victor Kellar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites