Monday, April 8, 2013

HOW TO INTERPET DOG

It's an age old, oft asked question: What does my mean? What does she want? I wish she could talk!!

Well, we know that dogs communicate, amongst themselves they use a combo of body posture, vocalizations, scent and factors we probably can't understand.

With us, they communicate the way we teach them: We teach to "speak" but really all they are doing is giving a conditioned response to a preset signal. It's a learned behaviour, not necessarily how the dog would choose to communicate with us

I think that for every time we say "I wish I knew what she ways saying!" the dog is thinking "Why doesn't he hear what I'm saying"

Well, with the help of Terra, I've created a little video guide to help you interpret Dog

No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites