Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SOMETIMES IT'S TOO EASY PART THREE

So, a guy named Wiener, who is a US politician and therefore had some degree of relative fame became even more famous by going online and exposing his package. It now seems likely that he did, indeed, show his wiener.

It's just too easy. If I made this stuff up you'd all do that eye rolling thing and mutter about what a terrible pun .. I know that look and sound very well. Trust me.

So was this guy doomed from the outset? Did his surname dictate that someday he would gain infamy for exposing himself online? Was he taunted as a kid: Hey Wiener! Show us your wiener! Or perhaps he thought: If you're named it, flaunt it ...

And while I'm on the topic, why is it the guys named Wayne were called wiener? It doesn't even rhyme. Is it a deliniation of Wayner? I once knew a Wayne-o but I've never known a Wayner. I suppose the answer is, little boys will use any excuse to say the word wiener in public. Hell yeh, we're the masters of the universe ...

Now let's digress a tad (wow, like I wasn't already). What on earth would compel a grown man, an apparently educated man, in a position of responsibility, to post pictures of his package online. He must be excessively proud of it. I'm guessing this was his way of flirting. It's like that Sienfeld gag about why guys, when they are driving and see a pretty girl on the sidewalk, honk their horn ... they simply can't think of anything else to do. Honk, honk .. look at me. Hey, here's a shot of my crotch in my underpants ... what's your name?

Hell yeh. Masters of the freaking universe.







No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites