Thursday, May 20, 2010

URBAN MYTHS REVEALED: THE LEGEND OF BUCKETHEAD

Mostly I just joke around in this blog or go on (and on and on and on) about my opinions on things, but every now and then I'm able to bring you something earth shattering and life changing ...

Case in point is this video that has come into my hands. A video that purports to blow the lid off of one of the most contentious urban myths of all time: Buckethead. Forget sasquatch, forget Nessie or Oggo Pogie, the strange creature know as a Buckethead has been the prize sought by xeno zoologists the world over

An elusive creature, part canine, part plastic pail, the legend of Buckethead has been passed down from generation to generation, or at least from one border collie owner to another

Elusive and mysterious, Buckethead has only given us tantalizing tidbits of its existence: a paw print here, chewed up pail handle there, the eerie muffled bark as it slips, barely glimpsed, through the verdant undergrowth of my yard .. er .. I mean the wilds

But finally, we have proof! Or at least a video that tries to demystify the undemystifiable .. ok, that is so not the word but bear with me here, I'm a big tired

Is Buckethead real? Or just another urban myth? Watch the video. Judge for yourself. But no matter what you may think, keep your ears open for a pail-muffled bark, and keep your buckets under lock and key.




The Legend of Buckethead from Victor Kellar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites