Saturday, October 25, 2008

THE OTHER WOMAN

Collette and I will celebrating our 25th anniversary this weekend, on Hallow e'en (more on the irony or appropriateness of this later) and as sometimes happens in long relationships, it was time for a change. I love Collette. I think she's beautiful, but after 25 years I needed something new, I needed something different .... yes, I needed some strange.

So this evening I invited into my house a beautiful, sexy, vibrant new woman. Yes, she had some resemblance to Collette:



Yet this woman was enticing, glamorous, and oh so different:



Ok, I just have to say .. yum. In all our time together Collette has been the hairdresser maybe four times and this, without a shadow of a doubt, was the biggest change she has made. Oh yeh, lucky me.


1 comment:

Elizabeth McClung said...

Wow - great cut! Congrats on your 25th, wow and the um, Ta..... - I got's to know! Actually thinking about it, maybe I don't, um, can they be seen, like outside a shower?

Great cut, many many happy returns on your big 25th anniversary!

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites