Wednesday, May 28, 2014

EXPOSURE PHOTOGRAPHY AND MEDIA SHOW 2014

It's Christmas in May ...

And Santa's Workshop is not at the North Pole, it's at the International Centre out by the airport in Toronto

The Media Photography and Media Show is one of my yearly (or nearly so) convention treks Cameras and lights and wireless lav packs oh my!

Actually one of the things I was hoping to pick up at the show this year was indeed a wireless mic kit to go with my new Sony NX cam. I've been on several websites, including Henry's Camera which sponsors this show, as found a Sure combo wireless kit with both a lav (lapel mic) and handeld. I've seen prices vary from 300 to as low as 140

So at the show I go to the Sure booth .. not only did the two represenatives of the company had to fumble through a bunch of catalogues to find the kit (um, I an fumble all on my own thank you) they came up with a price of 800 bucks ...

I didn't pay to get into the show. You get what you pay for they say

I did pick up a Sevenoak steadicam type cam stabilizer, more on that later

But here's a little video with some of the highlights of the show

Exposure Photography Show 2014 from Victor Kellar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites