Saturday, January 5, 2013

PANAMA: THE TRAILER

New Years was a whiplash smack in the teeth of location shock for us: Waking up in the morning in Panama to 32 humid degrees of intense sunshine then hours later, touching down in Toronto to a snow covered city.

During our 7 day trip to Panama we took five excursions; a week is certainly not long enough to effectively get to know a country but we did the best we could. So that means Collette and I have a lot of material in the form of pics and video

Collette took two DSLR bodies and 4 lenses, I took my Sony Handycam and my newest toy, a little GoPro HD "action" cam.

All of these means that more posts about the trip will be coming as the editing of video and pics is underway. In the meantime, I present you with a little trailer of sorts.

We'll start with the photo's: A rather quick and haphazard attempt to find one pic to represent each day. These are my choices, the real photographer in the family would probably express her disagreement by bludgeoning me about the ears

But at this point I've grown to enjoy that

DAY ONE:


DAY TWO:

DAY THREE:



DAY FOUR:

DAY FIVE:

DAY SIX:





DAY SEVEN:


Hope that whets your appetites a bit. Now for the video. I took a similar approach, selecting one shot from each day. So I give you: Panama In Sixty Seconds

No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites