Monday, July 2, 2012

I recently spent a couple of days in my hometown of Kingston, Ontario. This is a beautiful small city on Lake Ontario. It is blessed with many historical buildings and a downtown that in summer, is quite lively.

I decided to take a stroll on the waterfront with its parks, it's limestone buildings and its hundreds of year old fortifications. One always expects to see some wildlife here: Gulls, ducks, squirrels but I came upon a most peculiar creature.

Is this Kingston's lake monster? It was black and white like an Orca but much too small and far too hairy. It was comfortable in the water but it was apparently air breathing. What strange sort of sea creature/mammal was this.

I'll let you decide.

A note about the music. This is a song by Tab Benoit, cajun rock god. How is cajun music appropriate for this video? Well, it is southern Ontario ...

Shut up. Enjoy the video

No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites