Thursday, January 27, 2011

ANOTHER SHITTY POST

I create these titles to test if you all are really paying attention. So, the topic of this post is ... well, shit. Or poop. Well, dog poop. Well, not really dog poop but ... You get the drift. Read on, or not, at your own risk

I have dogs. Dogs poop. I try to be a responsible dog owner, so I pick up their poop. It's something I have to do but not something I really want to spend a great deal of time thinking about.

Picking up poop is expensive. You have to buy bags. You do. I used to use plastic grocery bags but A: They really aren't as strong as you thing and B: Now you have to pay for grocery bags too

So I buy a product specialized for the job at hand .. well hopefully it doesn't get on your hands but guess what .. shit happens. (How many time have you said that, and meant it literally)

So, poop bags. I buy them in rolls. I do not use the dispensers often shaped like fire hydrants or dog houses. I have pockets. I put the bags in my pocket .. no, before they are used, let's not get too gross here.

So the bags I've bought in the past have been brown, or dark blue or silver. Why they were coloured I have no clue. You use them to carry poop. What the hell colour do they need to be?

Apparently, they need to be a rainbow. The last package of rolls I picked up were a wide variety of colours. Yellow, green, blue, turquoise ... really? Pastels. We need pastel bags in which to carry our dog shit

Why? Are we supposed to be colour coordinating these things and if so .. with what?? I mean, I don't believe that dogs are entirely colour blind but they probably only see a muted range of colours and Hell, even if they could see every colour, do they care about the bag you carry their shit in ...

And if you are colour matching your outfits with a poop bag you may have entirely too much time on your hands. I would suggest a new hobby .. like .. paying more attention to the dog who's crap you are carrying. If that doesn't appeal to you, then I suggest you take up walking along the edges of really rickety bridges

Here's another point. These lighter colours, like the yellow, well they are no entirely opaque are they. In other words, you can sort of see through them. So that jaunty yellow, when filled with Hayley's product .. it doesn't seem quite so jaunty any more.

I've probably spent more time on this topic than is necessary .. or palatable. It's just something that had to be said. So I'm out of here. I have a paisley printed leather trimmed gold embossed poop bag to buy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great style. I would love to write that way.

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites