Sunday, August 15, 2010

THE POWER OF THE WHINE

If we didn't already have confirmation of the power of The Hairy Edge, there is even more proof. Earlier this week I wrote another post bemoaning the fact that the government Ontario failed to give in to reason and popularity, and sanction professional MMA fighting.

Well apparently, Premiere Dalton McGinty is a fan of this blog. Because it was announced yesterday that this province will soon me hosting mma fights, including the UFC. Many reporters seemed baffled by this sudden turn of events and wondered what was the impetus for the government's sudden about face on this issue. Not only did McGinty change his mind, the watchdogs could not understand what mysterious, pervasive force held such sway over the powers that be

Well, we all know the answer don't we.

Could it be this blog's incisive, thoughtful, persuasive insight that finally battered down the doors of resistance?

Or could it just be the power of the whine?

I'll let history write the answer

Now the question is: With this issue put to bed, whatever will I whine about? Oh I think that is a rather a moot point don't you. I can always find something to whine about, even it it's just that I have nothing to whine about

Pass the cheese and hang on



No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites