Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A COMMENT ABOUT COMMENTS

Huh

I guess I should really pay more attention to my own blog. I happened to be going over some older posts and noticed that comments have been recently made, comments upon which I did no comment .. er, that is, to which I didn't respond

Firstly, for any genuine comments I thank you very much. Its nice to know people are actually reading this thing (I won't ask why, we'll all just keep that to ourselves) and when you choose to take the time to leave a comment, well, it is very much appreciated. I'll try to do a better job of keeping track of the posts and responding to comments as they come in

However ...

(Did you see that coming?)

There is a lot of spam coming in. And no, I don't mean the calcified toxic waste they sell as luncheon meat, I mean unsolicited advertisements. I am so not impressed. Read my post about YouTube and you'll see how I feel about profiting from a non profit enterprise, as is this blog

So I may have to put on Comment Moderation, which means I'll be vetting all comments. Don't worry, any sincere response, whether or not I agree with it, will be posted, any cheezy advertising or unsolicited links will be flushed with the dog vomit.

So please, if you've read something here and want to respond, want to agree or disagree or simply say "what the fuck" go ahead. Any bots looking to sell their game hacks or teen sex vids, welomce to my circular files.

No comments:

Top Blogs Pets

Add to Technorati Favorites